Richard Cornelisse

HMRC – How to correct VAT errors and make adjustments or claims

In EU development on 30/10/2012 at 7:52 am

What is this notice about?

This notice explains how to:

  • amend your VAT records if you discover they contain errors
  • correct errors you discover on VAT returns you’ve already sent to us
  • claim a refund if you’ve overpaid VAT, or not claimed enough credit on a return
  • complete your VAT returns or make a claim if you disagree either with our decision on the VAT treatment of a supply
  • complete your VAT returns where our practices in relation to VAT are being challenged in the Courts.

Access the notice via  HM Revenue & Customs.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: