- How To Execute A Tax Strategic Plan And Be Successful
- About Market Leadership And Non Traditional Competitors
- Centralized Business Models And ‘Indirect Tax Automation’
- How to Manage The Perception of C-level And Realize Tax Objectives
- The Conflict Between ‘Actual To Budget’ Controls And ‘Budget-based Compensation Targets’
- Tax Controversy Strategy: ‘Proactively Managing The Changing Landscape’
- About ‘Business Integrity And ‘Being Inspired’
- The Indirect Tax Profession is Evolving From An Individual To A Team Sport
- Would European Value Added Tax Work For The United States?
- US VAT Introduction Versus The Proposed Changes Of The ‘European Union’ VAT System
Have a look and provide feedback.
Richard Cornelisse is CEO of the KEY Group and worked previously as Big4 Partner in the Tax Performance Advisory and Indirect Tax Practice and blogs on Tax Function Effectiveness and Tax Control Framework developments.